Thursday, September 17, 2026

Mrs Sheldon's podcast

 

She's not going to watch Young Sheldon all day that'd be awkward so why not keep herself busy with her own podcast, here she is talking more near death experiences:


https://youtu.be/1Kh_tC11lI8?si=MnWx0cIFd5HrxxZv


Insert harpy wavey sound effect, what if Benji could be on her podcast....


So Benji you're like a deep state nobody?


Yes not everyone in the deep state is a somebody.


Ok tell us about that.


Ok some crazy lebbos smashed every last window on my buddy Metsy's Mazda 626 when we were like 17 or something, this isn't a problem jew pro Israeli thing it just happened.


Ok what did you do?


I have a self soothing song, that's me doonsin poops that's me doonsen den. I went off and eventually sang that ten million times.


Kind of like the hare krishnas with their song?


Exactly but I don't like their song, my song sounds way better.


Then what happened?


I don't know someone celebrated Shavas or whatever that Jewish thing is on Friday nights and someone drank a bottle of Chivas regal or something.


Anyone you know?


I don't know.. Who knows?



No comments:

Post a Comment