Ok full disclosure, I forgot to mention with all that bad stuff earlier mentioned.
At the end of year 10 graduation ceremony at Mt Druitt high school, like end of 1991. I waited outside the school hall after we did our shake the Dean's hand and get our year ten school certificate. I looked over at my buddies Troy and Scott. I had absolutely no animosity for them, in fact, I appreciated them. So much so I found the 'secret password' for the school's year ten special yearbook on the computer in the English teachers' staff room. Each student had a self written memo about them self. So I just took the liberty of changing Troy and Scott's commentaries to make them sound more interesting. For example their new most embarrassing moment was finding out they were a girl in biology class, or finding out they were a try hard skateboarder.
O'Doyle rules!!
No comments:
Post a Comment